He’s tall, healthy, hot, spiritual, self-employed, good with kids, open to having children, likes to travel, loves intimacy, tantra, he eats a plant-based diet, donates to charity, is in touch with the Feminine… The list goes on… Is this you?
Using the Law of Attraction in combination with a little elbow grease, you can go after and get the whole list. Or even effortlessly receive it. But let’s be honest: sometimes getting the whole package feels impossible. And so we manifest men who are missing key items from the list.
Why is it that we can get so blocked by our own stories, resistances, and self-esteem issues, especially when it comes to attraction the “who package” in a relationship?
The classic case I see as a Twin Flame Matchmaker in women who are new to working with the Law of Attraction to manifest a Twin Flame is that they will pick a man who is only half or part of what is on their desires list. Are you vegetarian and you meet amazing men, except for that one tiny detail: you can’t see yourself marrying a carnivore, and they are meat-lovin’ men? Or perhaps you are a spiritual woman, super into healing, energy work, consciousness, yoga, green juice, etc and everything is perfect, except for the fact that he totally doesn’t get your spiritual path?
“Wassup with this!?” you wonder, “Why do I keep attracting that one little thing that is a BIG deal breaker every time I date someone new!?” I’d hate to see you give up and throw away all of your love, beauty, and bliss potential because you are attracting the wrong men (at least in part!) because the Law of Attraction is only half-working for you…
We gotta first ask: Why do you keep attracting these love-limits? In the Big Leap by Gay Hendricks, Hendricks talks about the “upper limit problem,” ULPs, that are sorta like a metabolic set-point of how much we can love. So when you’re manifesting that 98% perfect soulmate except for the 2% which is a total deal-breaker, it’s like “Fuuuuuu%ck, why me!?” Right? But really that 2% issue is the thing you’re manifesting to keep you safely away from love. What?! Why would you ever want to block yourself from love? Because to be honest, we humans are all freaked by love, it’s our nature. We ARE love, we deserve love, and God loves us much. But ironically this is the scariest thing to our human nature – to accept this gift. We create all kinds of crazy ways to block love, including finding people who are 98% there, but who eat several pounds of meat when we’re wanting a vegetarian, or someone who is perfect in all ways but who can’t afford to pay his bills let alone be your future baby daddy. Help!
You can have what you want, you just gotta be willing to receive it, my love. Be willing to receive the love that you are! As a Twin Flame Matchmaker, I specialize in helping women dissolve their subconscious love limits and turn them into love magnets. It really friggin’ works. I’ve done my healing and coaching work on women and in some cases, within hours they’ve manifested their Twin Flame. That’s hot! And it’s delightful to watch every time (especially when I get invited to the wedding, like I’m going to next month!).
I have a sad-to-succsexy story to share! It’ll melt your heart:
I once worked with a client named Laura who thought she’d found her Twin Flame. Everything was perfect… except for one tiny detail: her soulmate was a total vegan and wanted to raise his future children vegan, and he judged her for her eating choices. While she liked living healthy, she’d always enjoyed the occasional piece of fish, organic cheese, or free-range chicken, and she wasn’t wanting to give it up. Plus she’d always wanted to share her favorite family recipes with her future offspring. Initially, it was like everything was perfect for Laura, except that one tiny not-so-cheesy detail, until…
Mr. Vegan Boy suddenly went back to the East Coast for a visit and reconnected with his ex girlfriend. He then dumped Laura, this beautiful woman, shortly after returning but not before sleeping with her one last time. Classy, right? Together, Laura and I did some deep healing work and counseling over the heartache. In our healing work, we realized that God/dess had given her the sign early on so that she could see that he was her perfect Twin Flame stepping stone, the TFC (Counterfeit) to lead her to her true Twin. He’d opened her heart (and smashed it a bit, but it took that to tenderize it!), and she realized how badly she wanted love. Further, she realized that she absolutely needed it from someone who shared her healthy lifestyle with a little bit of fun, cheese, and white meat… It was her style.
Guess what happened next? Only a month later, she fell into the arms of her Twin Flame Aaron at the farmers market, and there was no looking back! Aaron’s a healthy “pescetarian” as he calls it – he eats fish and dairy in small amounts – so they have a ball cooking together! They are now happily married, pregnant, and Laura enjoys their healthy lifestyle without feeling judged for eating her way.
Don’t settle for less Goddess, you are worth the WHOLE package! It’s easy to follow the wrongful thinking that settling for less gets us ahead. Wrong. Settling for less is the harder road. Because your soul knows that you’re worth more, and so you’ll align with potential partners who aren’t really cut out for you in the long-term. You’d best decide what you’re truly worth and what you truly want, and the Universe will bring it to you if you step forth to receive it!
When you let go of what’s not working, the Universe hears your commitment to self and rewards you with a true energy match. You can’t stay in a settling-for-less energy with a karmic soulmate trying to force it. If it’s not an easy fit in the first few dates, let it go, grow, and try again with the right partner. Screen dates before going on them to save you time and heartache. Unless you’re able to control your attraction to people, what’s the point of getting your heart set on someone you know isn’t a fit?
- Don’t settle for less because you don’t have to! It won’t serve you, your beloved, or the world
- You can manifest that whole picture by honoring your desires
- Don’t date men who aren’t a fit unless you’re dating for dating’s sake
- Write down your list and stick to it
- Circle your must-haves on the list that are deal-breakers (I don’t think having brown hair would be a deal breaker, but being spiritually awake and financially grounded is, for example)
- Know that you’re worth it!
Good luck lady, you are the Twin Flame, now go find your match. IF you want help from me as The Twin Flame Matchmaker, apply for your FREE Twin Flame Strategy Session with me here:
How do you know if someone is your Twin Flame? In my YouTube video, What the Heck Is a Twin Flame? I define a Twin Flame as the other half of your soul incarnate. It’s living breathing you in the carnage (physical human form) of another. Same soul, different meat suit.
According to Greek mythology, we were all once attached to our Twin Flame. If we had a male or female other half attached directly to us. But our powers were too strong, we became so godlike that Zeus got jealous and had humans sliced in half. ’Til this day, we’re still suffering looking for our Divine Match, according to this metaphorical (I think!?) legend. In another blog article, What Is a Twin Flame? Twin Flame Q & A by A Twin Flame Expert, I talked about the difference between a Twin Flame Love and a soulmate love. A soulmate in essence is a soul who comes in to teach you a lesson (and vice versa) and it can be romantic or not. If a Twin Flame being the other half of your soul can be a very exciting concept for those of us new to waking up, or those of us who have been awake but not yet totally aligned in relationship. Twin Flame seeking then becomes a very beautiful path of self-discovery then.
Not many people have known about our ability to attract a Twin Flame up until recently.
Many spiritual schools taught that a Twin Flame is something not worth seeking or of importance; some schools teach that it’s outright impossible for most. But it’s 2012 and the matrix energetics are realigning. New perspectives are allowing us to seek the answers within, and often times the answers say “I don’t choose to believe that,” and it is so. We are what we think. Beliefs shift reality. Once indoctrinated to believe we simply couldn’t have what we wanted, now we can indoctrinate ourselves with whatever we choose.
In 2012, we became our own doctors. Our own teachers, masters, gurus, shrinks, and lovers. That doesn’t mean that we can’t get external guidance and motivation along the way and that all external mentors are ineffective. Contrarily, teachers are simply mirrors of ourselves showing us what we believe or deep down know inside of us. When we have false teachings show up, it’s ourselves giving ourselves a test with a trick question on it. Do you (a) Write it off that you can’t have your Twin Flame because someone told you or it hasn’t happened, (b) Believe in Twin Flames but choose that it’s not likely for you, (c) Stay openminded and open-hearted to the idea as you deeply seek deep self-soul love, or (d) Decide that you definitely have to have a Twin Flame or else (you’ll die perhaps!?)? The best answer I suggest is (c). Why not give love a try, with the parachute on your back being the deepest sense of self-love and self care?
The question of this article is: How do I know if my partner is my Twin Flame? First, ask yourself, do you really want a Twin Flame? Here is what is required of being in a Twin Flame relationship:
- Deep soul evolution, being on an Ascension path
- Self-awareness at all times
- Being conscious from a Higher Self perspective
- Going through a Dark Night of the Soul, if needed, to get to the Higher Self aspect
- Being willing to surrender everything you currently “know” as love
- Being willing to leave a bad marriage or even a pretty decent one that is not your Twin Flame relationship
- To learn and know the difference between karmic soulmate love and Twin Flame Love vibrations
- Letting go of the way things look
- Being willing to fall in love with someone who might not fit into the box of traditional relationships
- Being open to your Twin Flame being on another side of the globe or of a different culture
- Tons of clearing, healing cleaning, de-cluttering of your aura, home, finances, and all aspects of your life so they align with the truth
- Finally, and most importantly: deep unconditional self-soul love and gratitude!
Darn, that’s a long list, you’re saying. I know! But think about all the soul growth you’ve already done in your life and even over the past few years. That’s a long list too. Even if you have just a few things on the list above, you’re already getting Twin Flame set if you so desire. Now back to the question, how do you know if you’re in a Twin Flame relationship? Simply study yourself in the relationship.
Twin Flame Examination Starts at the Self.
First focus on you, not the relationship…We’ll get to that later. Staring with you allows you to empower yourself and go to the source of the Twin Flame relationship, since you’re the only one you’ll be with 24-hours a day for the rest of your life! And you are the one who decides if someone is your Twin Flame. I have been told by several men that they were likely my Twin Flame and with pressure and persuasion behind it for not so Light reasons…it seems “Hey baby, I think you’re my Twin Flame” could be the latest New Age pickup line!
Here are the questions to ask yourself as you evaluate your current relationship to see if you are with your Divine Beloved:
- Do I deeply know myself?
- Do I love what I see when I look in the mirror?
- Do I spend lots of time doing things I love?
- Do I have a rock solid relationship with rocks, nature, trees, water, earth, fire and even fairies?
- Do I give myself full credit for being as powerful as I am?
- Do I criticize or hate myself in any way and let myself get away with it?
- Can I financially support myself and do so blissfully or do I have a job I hate that gives me migraines?
- Do I have a relationship to my sensuality and understand my sacred sexuality?
- Have I let go of all of my past relationships fully?
- Does my heart feel so open wide that I love all things?
- Do I have a huge dose of unconditional self-love?
- Do I have a huge doses of unconditional love for every being on the planet?
True Twin Flame Litmus Testing to Be Released Next Fall!
Joking:) So you wanna take a litmus test to know if your guy/gal is the Twin Flame for you?! Pee into this panel and I’ll send it off to the lab and tell ya:) Kidding! While they haven’t come out with a Twin Flame fool proof test, you can try this one to get some good ideas:
- Have I “come out of the closet” as a healer, indigo, crystal child, rainbow, etc, or do I hide myself and my talents to “play it safe” in front of my partner?
- T or F? In a way, I know I could leave this person, because we are so entirely at one that on some level it doesn’t matter if we’re together or apart. I have faced my fears of disappointing him or her and my own fears of abandonment.
- Am I staying with this person for the sake of the children, appearances, or out of insecurity?
- Do I find this person attractive on most all levels?
- Has your partner ever abused you verbally, physically, or psychically?
- Is your relationship of service to the planet in a way that serves people outside of the relationship/family? (This can count even if it’s through deep love energetically releasing to the world).
- Is there one single thing that doesn’t fit that keeps eating away at you or the relationship that you can’t let go for over more than a year? Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but this sounds like a deal-breaker…
- Have you not unlocked some really old childhood fears and behaviors and family programs that are inhibiting your current relationship to a great degree? (this is not a total sign s/he isn’t the one, but it’s a good sign that as you heal, your energy will greatly shift making you more TF eligible).
- Does your partner fully love you and support you and accept you?
- Does your partner reject your ideas frequently, or not understand who you are on the deepest level?
- Do you and your partner not know a lot about each others Higher Self energies?
- Would you give your life for this person? If so, that’s not a good sign! You have to always put yourself first:) That was a trick question BTW!
Truly the best way to know if someone is your Twin Flame is to know yourself. Don’t forget that you are your greatest resource at all moments, and you are the Godchild/Goddesschild of the One. Feel free to check out my video How Do I Know if Someone is My Twin Flame?